Gestoria R. Consult.
STATA Course - All Levels
You will enjoy studying this.
Click on titles to start watch content.
The entire course is totally online and completely free.
You just pay for admission, facilitation and certification.
You will have two weeks to do the course and an exam at the end when ready.
The following links will take you videos of individual Stata tutorials. The other links are to downloadable text which should be opened within the Stata programme.
You have 5 Chapters which you can do in 5 hours or days depending on your availability.
Please plan accordingly.
1. Introduction and basic housekeeping
2. Manipulating data
3. Descriptive analysis Univariate (one variable at a time)
4. Bivariate (exploring relationships between pairs of variables)
- Correlation coefficients: Describing the association between two continuous variables - [download the .do file]
- Drawing a scatter plot: Visualising the association between two continuous variables - [download the. do file]
- Box plots, stem-and-leaf plots: Visualising the association between a continuous and a categorical variable; or comparing the distribution of a continuous variable between two groups - [download the .do file]
5. Inferential statistical analyses
With a continuous responses or dependent variable
- Simple linear regression: Testing the linear association between two continuous variables (continuous response variable, continuous explanatory variable) - download the .do file]
- Multiple linear regression: Testing the linear association between a continuous response variable and more than one explanatory variable (continuous response variable, explanatory variables various levels of measurement) - [download the .do file]
6. With a categorical response or dependent variable
Two‐way and three-way contingency tables and chi-squared tests: Testing the association between two categorical variables; and between two categorical variables conditioning on levels of a third categorical variable - [download the .do file]
- Binary logistic regression: Testing the association between a binary response variable and explanatory variables with various levels of measurement - [download the .do file]
When you have finished the course and ready for an exam which leads to a certificate, please send text to +250788427626