Gestoria R. Consult.
SPSS Course - All Levels
You will enjoy studying this.
Click on highlighted text for content and start learning at your own pace.
The entire course is totally online and completely free.
You just pay for admission, facilitation and certification.
You will have two weeks to do the course and an exam at the end when ready.
You have 5 Chapters which you can do in 5 hours or days depending on your availability.
Please plan accordingly.
1. Introduction and basic housekeeping
2. Manipulating data
3. Descriptive analysis Univariate (one variable at a time)
Bivariate (exploring relationships between pairs of variables)
4. Inferential statistical analyses
With a continuous responses or dependent variable
- Independent samples t‐test: Comparing the means of two groups (continuous response variable, binary explanatory variable)
- Simple linear regression: Testing the linear association between two continuous variables (continuous response variable, continuous explanatory variable)
- Multiple linear regression: Testing the linear association between a continuous response variable and more than one explanatory variable (continuous response variable, explanatory variables various levels of measurement)
5. With a categorical response or dependent variable
- Two‐way contingency table and chi-squared test: Testing the association between two categorical variables
- Three‐way contingency table and chi-squared tests: Testing the association between two categorical variables conditioning on levels of a third categorical variable
- Binary logistic regression: Testing the association between a binary response variable and a explanatory variables with various levels of measurement
When you feel you have finished the course and ready for an exam which qualifies you for a certificate of completion;
please send some text to +250788427626 and an exam link will be shared with you right away.